Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Update

Thank-you to all who came out on Sunday to drop leaflets and share some pizza and time with us. It was a cold day made all the warmer by good company.

We have distributed most of our leaflets. I officially filed by nomination papers with City yesterday. I am still the only declared candidate for Subdivision 5. Nominations close tomorrow at 4 pm.

I am looking for groups in the Subdivision to talk with to gain insight into what people are focused on. I am always looking for ideas that might be used to improve our schools. I am also interested in input about what people feel is being done well in our system.

Groups need not be large or formal. Let me know if you have ideas, bouquets or concerns you would like raised.

Take care all,

Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment